Sunday 20 December 2015

*MOTO TALE* - One Screw Loose

One screw loose.
No, not me. The bike!

So i think its about time to learn more about fixing up my own bike. You know "just in case". ..and, because i enjoy it. ..and, because im Scottish (frugal is the word, frugal!)
Anyway, there was an rather annoying ratting/vibrate sound coming from my bike. The longer i didnt do anything about it, the more the sound began to irritate me.

So... time to investigate. Turned out to be one small thing. A missing screw. Funny really. One small thing causing a whole lot of noise.




Talking of bike maintenance, i also finally did my first home oil change. Yes, i really havent done it myself before..>.< Pretty vile what came out actually, and shockingly small amount. Feeling ashamed that i let the oil get so low and so manky before changing.

Next, is the brake pads....


No comments:

Post a Comment